Saturday, September 25, 2010

Lost My Us Visa Appointment Letter

A greenland historical Vulcanoa





I finally decided: the symposium Vulcanoa
port replication greenland kayak 1935 that is in the museum Ottawa, historically a kayak I wanted to play very important
with ballistic nylon, but expected to arrive yesterday morning at dawn I'll try it that very nearly finished with the canvas, hoping to be ready for Tuesday, September 28, I could not count on Frederick, who located in Tuscany.
I started like a rocket, working until midnight.
This morning I was a rag, which was destroyed, but the kayak is completely sewn, but unable to use their hands, today, to complete the final finishing and sealing of the well
I asked for help, this morning and got good leverage Giorgio Perrotta that you shoulder it, the remaining work, showing remarkable talent with needle and thread, but more importantly, a growing interest to this type of ship, a thank you. In the afternoon
phase began painting, and if the weather holds I can give three coats of paint, until Tuesday, enough to put in water and test the boat in the beautiful scenery of the Aeolian Islands.

0 comments:

Post a Comment