Sunday, November 7, 2010

Ew Versus Watery Cervical Mucus

Entombed by winter

Buried
winter I look at the snow beneath which lie
with empty eyes Losing life, memories of the last ice plant
Images
days disgusting body forces hanged without showing me the streets of the ill fate

Recalling desolation, no one cried my death The acrid taste
decomposition takes away my breath
My purple lips covered with frost The paleness of those walls
is lost ...
E 'fucking lost The winter gets cold


brings me within the framework of sand and old
The silence in me ... Death
please deliver

Falling on my buried coffin the snow freezes
my last smile
And the tears are crystallized But the pain remains


building inside me, cold and dead My body lies
underground
A withered flower falls on me
on the ice of my grave Buried

winter ...

Memoirs of life, moments lost in my mind
Years of forgotten existence, so far away hours
Dusty casings buried by photographs
years Tell me who are
Tell me how to see my dawn ...
Tomorrow ...

born to fight and suffer?
Happiness is a bit 'short
Where we forget to be human
Hate is just a waste of time
The cold is growing, end of days
Take my body and take me away
far away from this tomb of ice
We enjoy these moments of inhumanity
Before we take away our dreams ...

Buried winter


Forgotten Tomb

0 comments:

Post a Comment