Friday, January 7, 2011

What Are Withdrawal Symptoms From Zeldox

Hallowed Be Thy Name



Hallowed be thy name
I'm waiting in my cold cell when the bell begins to chime.
I reflect on my past and do not have much time. Why
to take me to their fifth pole of the gallows,
The sands of time are flowing to me slowly.

When the priest comes to give me last rites,
I looked through the bars for the last time
A world that was cruel to me.

Maybe there is a mistake? Hard to fight terror
me is winning.
Is it really the end not some crazy dream?

anyone please tell me I'm dreaming,
is not easy to stop screaming,
But words escape me when I try to speak.

The tears flow because I'm crying?
After all, I'm not afraid to die.
do not think there is an end.

As the guards march me make out in the yard,
Someone cries from a cell "God be with you."
If there is a God because he left me to die?

As I walk all my life drifts before me
And even if the end is near are not
sorry Catch my soul 'cause she wants to fly away.

Mark my words please believe my soul will live on
Please do not worry now that I have to go in the afterlife
I'm going to see the truth.

When you know that your time is near the end,

may begin to understand Life down here is just a strange illusion.

Hallowed be thy name Iron Maiden


0 comments:

Post a Comment