Sunday, March 6, 2011

Optiplex Gx620 Audio Win 7

indelible

Like a silent pact signed unintentionally, of course, I keep the skin all
lasciatimi the scratches from the night.
Envy betrays her immaculate, and he wants to see where
seed purity.
What ever collect on those who shed
pride gifts but does not say even to himself, and holds them
m'anzi news does not like.
peers under the shadow of my curious eyes
teaching as not to interfere with the blood
between those nodes that do not disturb, make the landscape
newborn.
In contemplation of a static body immobility
my
comes forward and attacking the demand for air to get whole
with all the signs of jealously when I eat.
When Night awakens my form is back True, his pencils
run where it had come, these and other points
scarring
because the skin does not contaminate the ink.

0 comments:

Post a Comment